NOTICE OF 65th ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING (AGM)
The 65th Annual General Meeting of the JPS& Partners Co-operative Credit Union
will be held on Saturday, September 19, 2020 commencing at 10:00 a.m. at the
Jamaica Conference Centre, 14 – 20 Port Royal Street, Kingston.
To approve the following matters:
- The 2019 Audited Financial Statements
- Fixing of the Current Maximum Liability
Registration begins at 9:00 a.m.
Given the measures implemented under the Disaster Risk Management Act, the meeting will be restricted to members only. Given the required social distancing guidelines outlined by the Ministry of Health, only 150 members will be physically allowed to attend. Members who have pre-registered will between September 14-16, 2020 receive an invitation via text, email and telephone call to attend the AGM.
Voting at the meeting is restricted to members attending physically.
Please also note the following:
- Members 75 years and older and those with weakened immune systems due to underlying conditions (Diabetes, Cancer, Asthma, & Chronic lung diseases that are susceptible to infections) are encouraged to join the meeting remotely.
- The AGM will observe all the required social distancing protocols as outlined by the Ministry of Health
- Members attending the meeting must wear a mask to be granted entrance to the venue.
- No gathering of members will be allowed before, during or after the meeting.
- Children are not allowed to attend.
The AGM will be streamed live on our website and our Instagram Page @jpspcreditunion