Co-Maker

Applicants will be required to have a minimum share deposit of 10% of the loan amount. The remaining 90% of the loan amount will be secured by available funds on the special deposit, fixed deposit, share account or any combination of these on the applicant’s account and the co-maker(s) account. The funds offered as security by the co-maker(s) may be from the Credit Union or any other recognized financial institution. Loans will be granted for a maximum period of 3 years or the approved period of hypothecation by the co-maker(s), whichever is less.

Conditions apply