There are several benefits to being a member of JPS & Partners Credit Union. These benefits are summarized below:
- As a member, you are a co-owner of the Credit Union.
- Each member has equal voting power, (one vote), the same as all other members in the credit union irrespective of the amount of money held in savings.
- Each member has the power to exercise his/her democratic right in determining by whom and how the credit union is run.
- As a credit union member, you share in any annual surplus.
- Members can save directly and transact business through salary deduction facilities.
- Life savings and loan protection insurance is at no cost to members.