Step by Step guide to download our Online Banking.
- Complete Application Form – Complete application form online our website.*
- Attach & Submit ID – Upload a copy of your national ID (Driver’s License, Voter’s ID or Passport).
- Activate Your Account – An email will be sent to you from [email protected] with a system generated ID and temporary password. Follow intuitive instructions to activate your account.
Activating Your Account
In order to activate your account, you must:
- Login using “system generated ID” and “temporary password” provided.
- You will be required to select a “Security Question” and provide an answer.
- You will be prompted to change your password.
- Ensure that you save your ID, password and security answer. You will be required to enter this information in order to successfully login to your online banking portal.
Access Online Banking
- Visit our website jpscu.com and click “Online Banking” button located at the top right hand corner of our screen.
- Enter your login information and click “Login”.